[EERG] [irtf-discuss] Energy-Efficiency Research at IRTF

Eggert, Lars lars at netapp.com
Tue Aug 7 07:15:25 CEST 2012

Hi,

On Aug 7, 2012, at 3:21, JinHyeock Choi <jinchoe at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Also, where do I access the slides from the energy-efficiency Bar BoF at the
>> recent IETF meeting.
>
> EERG did meet twice, at Quebec and Vancouver,
> but didn’t use much presentations.

just to be clear: There currently is no IRTF-chartered research group on energy efficiency.

There were *side meetings* on the topic in Quebec and Vancouver that discussed chartering one, but calling them "EERG meetings" is highly confusing.

(In order to officially start an IRTF activity, someone needs to email me an actual proposal.)

Lars