[EERG] [irtf-discuss] Energy-Efficiency Research at IRTF

Rolf Winter Rolf.Winter at neclab.eu
Tue Aug 7 21:02:18 CEST 2012

Correct,

the current plan is to pretend to be a research group for some time and see what happens. If we see continued activity (which is what we hope) we will craft a proper charter proposal.

Best,

Rolf

NEC Europe Limited | Registered Office: NEC House, 1 Victoria Road, London W3 6BL | Registered in England 2832014